Welcome to Cancellation Con!
Cosplayers, what were you planning on wearing to your cancelled conventions? Now is your chance to show it off! Artists, lets see your work too! What have you been working on? It’s time to share your work and share the love!!
Rules for posting on Cancellation Con Facebook Event Pages:
- Posting will open to public Friday, April 3 at 12am EDT and (barring issues) will remain open until Sunday at 11:59pm.
- Be nice and “family friendly”. We will remove any posts, comments or individuals if we do not think their conduct is appropriate.
- You may post as many cosplays as you like, but please no spamming! Keep each costume limited to a single post.
- You can post photos, WIPs, TikTok or any other videos…selfies are fine, does not have to be professional! Tell us about your cosplay: Did you learn new techniques? Where were you going to wear it? Why is it special to you? We want to hear about it!
- Promote yourself! Share your cosplay page.
- Share the love. Engage with other posts! Ask questions! Interact! That’s what it’s about!
Find a Place to Interact
What is Happening
Buy Some Things!
Stay in Touch
Cosplay Contest Participation and Rules
We will be creating threads in the following categories and posting them to the event page. Search #cancellationconcontest if you don’t see the category you’re looking for.
–Best Closet Cosplay (includes cosplay created from things on hand)
Possibly Best in Show, judges discretion
You may post one entry per category. Post one photo/video with a description and any other details you’d like to share. Likes will contribute, but judges will decide in order to be fair to those whose posts are up for shorter periods of time or further down the thread. There are no prizes, this is to have a bit of fun! We will post and promote the winners on our social platforms though!